Out of the box thinking inspires GoodField
GoodField prides itself on being entrepreneurial and sometimes there a new concept has no box, and therefore it becomes an out of the box investment opportunity. GoodField looks at these opportunities on a case-by-case basis.
However, even in out of the box opportunities, GoodField still has a basic criteria grid.
- The opportunity must have a realistic chance of producing significant yield.
- GoodField’s leadership must be able to fully grasp the opportunity and all the moving parts.
- There must be enough risk mitigation layers to ensure a very likely return on invested capital.
- Submit the out of the box investment opportunity in the form of a very well written executive summary to Opportunity@GoodField.com.
- No phone calls please.
- We will respond with our level of interest via email.